+/- 25 Acres of woods, mature hardwoods, seasonal creek, stock pond and elevation changes! This property is very private and secluded, being situated off of a county maintained road with no through-traffic, with a pipe driveway entrance & driveway having mature trees and woods on each side giving privacy from the county road and neighbors. Over 70% of the property is densely wooded and the other 30% being partially wooded and cleared for the homesite, pond, driveway and trails. Elevation at the front (south) end of the property is approx. 360' and slopes down to 330' at the creek, then back up to 350' at the north end. Structural improvements to the property include a 2007 Clayton Homes, single wide home with a tag unit: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,632 square feet. Bluebonnet Electric, Water Well, Septic System, propane, and a caliche gravel driveway recently installed in July 2023. Majority of the property is perimeter fenced. Partial 100-year floodplain where with seasonal creek flows. No restrictions. Property is not currently assessed for agriculture/wildlife valuation. 2023 taxes are estimated at $5,588. There is an oil well pad site located along the western boundary of the property with separate access off CR 373. Mineral rights are not owned. No groundwater lease in place, and all groundwater rights will convey with the sale.